Make a lasting impact in the communities of Lambton County with a donation to a fund at SCF.
Our knowledgeable staff can help you target your giving to achieve the most good in the towns, villages and cities that you call home. Our team pays close attention to the needs in our communities and can recommend giving options, and granting opportunities . The Explore Our Funds page lists the many options we have for you to choose from.
If you don't see something you'd like to support we'd be happy to discuss alternatives with you. Call 519 322 2588 for more information.
Ways to Give
- Visit us in person and donate via cash, cheque, credit card,stock transfer or other gifts in kind.
- Mail your donation and we'll make sure your donation is applied to the causes you care about most.
- Donate securely online. We use the services of Canada Helps to process on line donations by credit card
Start a fund!
Starting a fund with Sarnia Community Foundation is easy and can be completed in less than an hour. Many of our funds begin with modest donations and grow over time. All that is required is a commitment to the fund on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Having your own fund means that the recommendations you make as a fund advisor benefit our community in ways that matter most to you.
Our talented staff would be pleased to assist you make a lasting impact for many years to come.
When to Give
- Give Now. An outright gift to SCF or a fund of SCF is the simplest way to make an impact immediately and forever..
- Give Later. Deferred gifts can be managed in a number of ways, and SCF staff can help you plan for the future